- Questo evento è passato.
Manutenzione server TD2
28/07/2020 @ 9:30 - 12:30
Martedì 28 luglio i server di The Division 2 saranno offline per una manutenzione programmata.
Durata: 3 ore
Note della manutenzione:
- Fixed an issue where The Chimera boss would not drop collectibles during Manhunt mission.
- Fixed an issue where Roosevelt Legendary Projects would not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where True Patriot set with Full Flag would cause a damaging explosion on the Agent if one of their skills was destroyed.
- This is a relevant fix for PvP as well, since it could potentially kill your teammates.
- Fixed an issue that doubled the Spotter Talent damage increase for skill damage.
- Fixed an issue with the Future Initiative set that caused the Ground Control Talent to trigger when healing deploying skills.
- Fixed an issue with the Mantis Exotic that allowed it to be recalibrated.
- Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster Quick Draw damage per stack bonus lowered from 1% to 0.1% in PvP.
- Negotiator’s Dilemma now deals the correct amount of damage in PvP.
- Eclipse Protocol’s Indirect Transmission talent will now transfer the correct amount of damage and duration when spreading multiple status effects.
- First Blood Marksman Rifle talent now disabled.
- Developer comment: We will revisit First Blood’s PvP behavior in the future, but for now we felt it necessary to disable it entirely when in the Dark Zone or a Conflict match.
- Decreased pistol damage by 22%
- Decreased rifle damaged by 30%
- Decreased Classic M1A damage by 12.5%
- Decreased marksman rifle damage by 30%
- Decreased Nemesis damage by 11%
- Developer comment: These changes should help make fighting against 1-shot builds less frustrating in PvP, and instead reward skilled marksmanship when landing headshots, and not just shots to the body.
Admin/Founder di thedivisiondarkzone.it