Direttamente dal sito ufficiale, vi riportiamo l’articolo sulla corsa al World First.
Il 16 maggio debutterà in The Division 2 Operazione Cuore della notte, il nostro primo raid a 8 giocatori, una delle sfide più difficili nella storia del gioco. Per completarlo, dovrete non soltanto giocare al massimo delle vostre possibilità, ma anche comunicare e coordinarvi efficacemente con i compagni. Per saperne di più sul raid, potete consultare gli articoli al riguardo sul nostro sito.
Insieme al raid verranno introdotte delle ricompense speciali, alcune destinate esclusivamente alla prima squadra al mondo che lo completerà.
ENTRATE NELLA STORIA
Tutti possono affrontare il raid, ma solo una squadra può completarlo per prima. I suoi membri avranno dato dimostrazione di essere il meglio che la Divisione Strategica Nazionale è in grado di offrire ed entreranno nella Storia.
Per omaggiare la prima squadra che riuscirà a sconfiggere il boss finale del raid, i suoi membri verranno immortalati addirittura nella Casa Bianca. Gli otto giocatori e i loro nomi utente* saranno inseriti in uno speciale dipinto che verrà appeso su una delle pareti della Casa Bianca, vicino alla stanza dei clan. Il dipinto sarà visibile non solo ai vincitori, ma a tutti i giocatori.
La squadra non deve per forza essere costituita da membri dello stesso clan, quindi scegliete i migliori alleati possibile e tuffatevi in questa sfida. La Corsa globale al completamento riguarda tutte le piattaforme di The Division 2 contemporaneamente, per cui ci sarà una sola squadra vincitrice. I vincitori saranno annunciati ufficialmente qualche giorno dopo il completamento.
LOTTATE PER WASHINGTON DC
Tutti i giocatori che completeranno il raid entro la prima settimana dalla pubblicazione riceveranno una onorificenza speciale e una toppa braccio esclusiva, la toppa Primo colpo: Operazione Cuore della notte.
COMBATTETE COME UN CLAN
Per i giocatori che completeranno il raid insieme ad altri membri del proprio clan, sono previsti uno speciale Emblema del clan e uno speciale trofeo per l’area del clan. Per ottenere queste ricompense occorre completare il raid in un’unica sessione con una squadra composta soltanto da membri dello stesso clan e possono essere ottenute in qualsiasi momento.
Operazione Cuore della notte è in arrivo. Siete pronti? E il vostro clan?
La Corsa globale al completamento prenderà il via il 16 maggio alle 18.00 ora italiana.
Ci vediamo all’Aeroporto nazionale di Washington!
La squadra di sviluppo di The Division 2
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN UBISOFT’S COMPETITION (“COMPETITION”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. COMPETITION DESCRIPTION: Starting on Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 6 PM CEST, 9 AM PT (“Competition Start Date”), Ubisoft Entertainment (“Sponsor”) is hosting an in-Game competition to celebrate the release of the Raid. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Competition, and each of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, stepchildren and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The first team to beat the Raid will be crowned as the winner of this Competition, provided it complies with all the requirement set forth in these Competition Terms and Conditions.
- You can take part to this Competition on any platform on which the Game is released upon the Competition Start Date.
- The first eight players (or less) who team-up and beat the final boss of the Raid will be considered as the winners of this Competition.
If any of the above players are found not to comply with these Terms & Conditions, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all or part of the team and/or select alternative winners for this Competition.
- These eight players (or less) do not need to come from the same clan.
All entries are subject to verification by Ubisoft. Any attempted form of use other than as described herein is void. The Sponsor, in accordance with the Competition Terms and Conditions, will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid use. This is a worldwide competition. LIMIT: all entrants (the “Entrants”) must be at least 18 years of age. Competition is subject to all international, national, federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
During the Competition, the Sponsor may, at its own discretion warn, disqualify or ban any Entrant, without prejudice for the Entrant, that notably (without limitation):
- Registers to the Competition with multiple accounts;
- Colludes with other Entrants to create an unfair advantage;
- Uses any kind of cheats or hack;
- Does not comply in full with the current Competition Terms & Conditions;
- Has a behavior which, in Sponsor’s estimation, is, before, during and/or after the Competition, unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, malicious, defamatory, libelous, untruthful, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, violent, contrary to morality or is in any other way unacceptable.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS
All members of the first team to complete the Raid in accordance with these Competition Terms & Conditions (the “Winners”) will be featured in the Game, in a painting representing each Winner’s character, along with the Winners’ main ID, and their clan name (if all Winners belong to the same clan within the Game), at a date decided at Sponsor’s discretion.
The Sponsor will notify the Winners by email, sent to the email address provided associated to the player account used to enter the Competition.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, failure of third party sites or any other issues which may limit a user’s ability to participate in this Competition.
Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor will collect and process his/her personal data to allow him/her to participate to the Competition and to provide the Winners with their Prize. Entrant’s personal data will be accessible to Sponsor and Sponsor’s Affiliates and will be stored for the duration of the Entrant’s Ubisoft account lifetime. The processing of Entrant’s personal data by Sponsor is necessary to execute the contract Entrant has entered with Sponsor by accepting the rules of the Competition.
Sponsor may transfer Entrant’s personal data to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection according to the EU Commission, or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission (accessible here).
Entrant may exercise his/her rights to access, rectify or erase his/her data, object to or restrict the processing of his/her data, and receive his/her information in portable form by making a Data Request here.
For any other request, Entrant may contact Sponsor Data Protection Officers by choosing the “Data Information” request here.
Entrants may also lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority of their country.
7. DISQUALIFICATION AND CANCELLATION: The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all or part of any team who is found not to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or select alternative winners for this Competition. No forged entries will be accepted. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition for any reason at any time. In addition, The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, adapt or adjust the Ubisoft ID and/or clan name of the Winners, should it be offensive, including without limitation any name that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, malicious, defamatory, libelous, untruthful, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, violent, contrary to morality or is in any other way unacceptable.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A copy of these Terms and Conditions may be accessed at https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/349461/operation-dark-hours-race-to-world-first for the duration of the Competition.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of this Competition or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and that by participating in the Competition, you agree that Paris, France will be the exclusive forum for any formal dispute resolution. All issues concerning these official rules and the Competition shall be governed by the laws of the France, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
10. QUESTIONS: If you have any questions about this “Operation Dark Hours: Race to World First” Competition, please contact the Sponsor Ubisoft Entertainment at https://support.ubi.com/.
THIS COMPETITION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY MICROSOFT, SONY, YOUTUBE OR TWITCH.
Ubisoft Entertainment (107 avenue Henri Fréville, BP 10704, 35207 Rennes Cedex 2, France) will collect and process your personal data to allow you to participate to the competition, and to provide the winner with his/her prize. Your personal data will be accessible to Ubisoft’s teams and will be stored for the duration of the Entrant’s Ubisoft account lifetime.
Your personal data processing is necessary to execute the contract you have entered with Ubisoft by accepting the rules of the competition.
Ubisoft may transfer your personal data to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection according to the EU Commission, or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission (accessible here).
You may exercise your rights to access, rectify or erase your data, object to or restrict the processing of your data, and receive your information in portable form by making a Data Request here.
You may also lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority of your country.
Acquista su Amazon.it
Prezzo: EUR 38,00Da: EUR 71,16
Prezzo: EUR 29,99
Prezzo: EUR 39,99Da: EUR 74,99
Prezzo: EUR 24,99Da: EUR 79,99
Prezzo: EUR 29,99Da: EUR 69,99
Prezzo: EUR 39,99Da: EUR 69,99
Prezzo: EUR 79,99
Prezzo: EUR 29,90Da: EUR 69,99