PATCH NOTES 1.7 – PTS FASE 2 e 3
AGGIORNATO IL 25.07.17 ORE 10.20.
Questo patch notes non è definitivo per l’aggiornamento 1.7, potrebbe subire
cambiamenti durante il server pubblico di prova in base ai feedback degli utenti.
I cambiamenti della fase 3 sono segnati in rosso.
Stavolta per il PTS non faremo una traduzione, dovrete attendere la versione finale.
- Loot changes: As a first attempt to tweak acquisition rate of Classified Gear, our approach was to refocus the caches to make sure they provide something relevant. To keep things balanced, we modified the rhythm by which caches can be obtained, now that we’re sure they will provide something of use.
- Increased the price of Superior Caches to 1500 (from 650)
- Increased the price of Regular Caches to 900 (from 350)
- Increased the token drop rates of Normal and Hard missions to compensate the caches price increase.
- Superior Caches will now drop only one item. This item will be of either Gear Set, Exotic or Classified quality. The chances of this item to be Exotic or Classified have been increased.
- Vanity rewards are now awarded in Leaderboard Caches only.
- Added a new stat for number of group headshots completed after you tagged the enemy.
- Fixed a bug where a player dying from contamination would be shown as having killed himself.
- Fixed a bug where Global Events would not be sorted alphabetically in the help menu.
- The first Global Event – Outbreak – is now available on the PTS.
- The factions are infected by the virus and are extremely contagious. Your best course of action is to aim for the head to deal maximum damage.
- The Global Event features a modifier that can be applied to existing content. Two extra modifiers can be enabled to increase the challenge and the rewards.
- Earn Global Event Tokens by playing the content and exchange them for Global Event Caches at the vendor.
- Rewards include
- Three Classified Gear Sets.
- Three different Weapon Skins.
- One vanity set.
- Global Event specific Commendations are available to challenge you even further.
Commendations & Patches
- Fixed a bug where a Reward section would be shown in the UI of Commendations that do not yield any Reward.
- Commendations introduce a series of 500+ challenges across several categories for agents to accomplish. Commendations cover all aspects and areas of the game, both for PvE and PvP.
- Unlocking achievements reward the player with Commendation Score. Your tallied score is displayed to other agents.
- Some special Commendations award a Patch, a brand new vanity item. These Patches are displayed on the agent’s arm, replacing the default Phoenix patch.
- Not all patches are available on the PTS, with more being added once Update 1.7 goes live.
- The requirements for certain Commendations have been altered on the PTS for testing purposes.
- Fixed an issue where the Too Old for Toys Commendation would not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Patches would apply as a weapon skin when equipped.
Known Issues with Commendations on PTS
- The Commendation “Directive Executive” currently refers to World Tier 10 and 10 Directives. That is just place holder text and not representative of anything that exists in the game.
- The Base of Operations now include a room with an interactive mirror that you can use to change your agent’s appearance. You can find the room by turning right straight after you have entered the Terminal from the Base of Operation stairs.
- Fixed an issue where the JTF Collection and the Astronaut Collection listed the same reward.
- Fixed an issue where the vanity menu in the Collections tab would always go straight to the second item in the category.
- An Encrypted Cache is a loot container obtained from the Premium Vendor in the terminal. It requires a key to open.
- Encrypted Caches contain unique appearance items, emotes and skins.
- Cipher Keys are needed to open Encrypted Caches. These keys are created by collecting key fragments, which are available from normal gameplay. 10 key fragments are needed to create one Cipher Key. Keys can also be purchased from the Premium Vendor.
- Unique appearance items from the Encrypted Caches are organized in Collections that can be found in the Vanity tab. Once a Collection has been completed, the agent will receive a reward.
- Please note that the contents of the Encrypted Caches on the PTS are not 100% representative of what will be in the final product.
- There is currently an issue with the Premium Vendor and the Encrypted Caches, which makes them impossible to use. This will be fixed and testable on the PTS in a future update.
- Fixed an error claiming that encrypted caches was sold at the Advanced Weapon error, now correctly says Special Equipment vendor.
- The Premium Vendor now has a tutorial mission for the Encrypted Caches.
- New items have been added to the Encrypted Caches.
- Fixed a bug where parts of the agent became invisible after equipping vanity items from the Encrypted Cache.
Classified Gear Sets
- Gear recalibration has been reactivated and made temporarily free on the PTS for testing purposes.
- Fixed a bug where deconstructing a Classified Gear piece would not yield any material.
- Fixed a bug with Classified Striker where only one bonus could be recalibrated instead of 2.
- Classified Gear Set pieces are unique gear set pieces for pre-existing gear sets and will feature 5 and 6-piece bonuses.
- Classified Gear Set pieces can initially only be received from participating in Global Events.
- After a Global Event has concluded, the Classified Gear pieces can be found during normal gameplay, but with lower drop rates than during Global Events.
- Six Classified Gear Sets will be included on the PTS for testing purposes, but once Update 1.7 goes live, three Classified Gear sets will be introduced for every Global Event.
- The Classified Caches are available on the Advanced Weapons vendor on the PTS for testing purposes, but will be tied to Global Events once Update 1.7 goes live.
Primary Stat Ranges:
- Classified Gear Set Primary Stat Range
Final Measure: Our goal was for all the buffs to temporarily be very impactful to your play style in different ways. The way Armor was being calculated was unintentional and has been fixed to be an additive increase to your armor mitigation.
- 6 Pieces: All bonuses received from defusing grenades are increased to 20% (instead of 15%). This bonus is now a flat armor bonus instead of a multiplication of the existing armor value. This means that if your Armor Damage mitigation is at 35%, receiving the Final Measure buff will increase it to 55%.
- Fixed the description to correctly refer to Fragmentation Grenades instead of HE Grenades.
- 5 Piece:
- +15% Exotic Damage Resilience
- +15% Protection from Elites
- 6 Piece:
- Talent: Improved Final Measure
- When a grenade is defused the player and all group members within 30 meters gain a buff based on the grenade type that was defused.
- -EMP/Shock: Skill power increased by 15% for 8 seconds.
- -HE/Incendiary: Weapon damage increased by 15% for 8 seconds
- -Flashbang/Tear Gas: Armor increased by 15% for 8 seconds
- Talent: Improved Final Measure
- 5 Piece:
- +15% Accuracy
- +15% Headshot Damage
- 6 Piece:
- Talent: Improved Sentry’s Call
- NPC targets can now receive up to six marks. After three marks, every headshot on the target has a 25% chance to spread a single mark to additional targets within 10 meters. At six marks, your headshot damage on the target is increased by 100%.
- Talent: Improved Sentry’s Call
Striker’s Battlegear: Overall we were happy with the healing potential of the set in PTS 2 but we felt that players were getting too much base heal per stack while still being able to push their build towards high DPS. The new will actually allow slightly better max healing but require you to go all in on Stamina to get the bulk of the heal.
- 6 Pieces: Every hit adds a self-healing bonus for 0.01% of max health (instead of 0.1%) of max health per second. This bonus is further increased by 0.03% (instead of 0.01%) for every 2000 Stamina. Stacks up to 100 hits. Bonus is reduced by 0.01% (instead of 0.1%) every second.
- The 4 Pieces and 6 Pieces talents will now be paused by an EMP effect, instead of being completely reset.
- Example 1: 4000 Stamina and 100 stack:
- PTS2: 12% health/second (10% + 2%)
- PTS3: 7% health/second(1% + 6%)
- Example 2: 6000 Stamina and 100 stack:
- PTS2: 13% health/second (10% + 3%)
- PTS3: 10% health/second (1% + 9%)
- Example 3: 10000 Stamina and 100 stack:
- PTS2: 15% health/second (10% + 5%)
- PTS3: 16% health/second (1% + 15%)
- 5 Piece:
- +10% Stability
- +5% Enemy Armor Damage
- 6 Piece:
- Talent: Striker’s Persistence
- Every hit adds a self-healing bonus for .1% of max health per second. This bonus is further increased by .01% for every 2000 stamina. Stacks up to 100 hits. Bonus is reduced by .1% every second. Bonus can be removed by EMP.
- The bonus healing from Striker’s Persistance now takes 2000 Stamina per 0,01% (increased from 1000).
- Talent: Striker’s Persistence
Lone Star: In the previous iteration the relatively low percentage change of gaining the buff mixed with the inability to chain bugs together greatly reduced the impact of the set. In this update, the chance of gaining the Berserk buff has been increased and players can now chain multiple Berserk buffs together.
- 5 Pieces: LMG/Shotgun damage bonus increased to 12% (instead of 8%).
- 6 Pieces: When a weapon has 50% (instead of 25%) of its magazine remaining, there is a 75% chance (instead of 50%) to receive a bonus that activates when the final bullet is fired from the current magazine. Once activated, the magazine is instantly refilled, weapon damage is increased by 20% (instead of 15%), fire rate is increased by 20% (instead of 25%), and stability and accuracy are decreased to 0 (instead of decreased by 15%). The bonus is cancelled by reloading or exiting combat.
- 6 Pieces: The bonus can now trigger of itself with diminishing chances. This means that each time the bonus triggers, the chance for it to trigger again is reduced until the players exits combat or reloads.
- Improvements were made to the visual feedback of the 6 Piece bonus.
- Fixed a bug where the 6 pieces bonus could be activated when shooting while out of combat.
Reclaimer: We wanted the Classified Reclaimer to be the ultimate support healer build. This led us to the new iteration which allows players building purposefully to guarantee that their cooldown resets when their station is destroyed by an enemy.
- 6 Pieces: Support station gains a 50% chance (instead of 25%) to have no cooldown triggered when it is destroyed by an enemy. This chance is increased by 10% (instead of 2%) for every 2000 Electronics (instead of 1000).
- 5 Piece:
- +15% Support Station range
- +25% Support Station duration
- 6 Piece:
- +50% Support Station revive time
- +100% Support Station healing speed
- +100% Support Station health
- Talent: Improved Reclaimer
- Support station gains a 25% chance to have no cooldown triggered when it is destroyed by an enemy. This chance is increased by 2% for every 1000 Electronics.
Path of the Nomad
- Fixed a display bug where the talent cooldown icon would not display after the talent effect was triggered.
- 4 Pieces: Fixed a bug where headshot damage would do less damage than bodyshot damage when scoped in PvP.
- 6 Pieces: Fixed a bug where the bonus would trigger with any weapon type instead of only Marksman Rifles.
- NinjaBike messenger bag
- Talent: NinjaBike messenger bag
- Slots in with any equipped Gear Set item to fulfill a requirement towards unlocking a Gear Sets bonus. Can unlock bonuses from multiple sets simultaneously. Cannot unlock Classified Gear Set bonuses.
- Talent: NinjaBike messenger bag
Known issues with Classified Gear Sets
- Classified Sentry 6 Piece Talent
- Sentry 6 piece is not spreading marks to nearby enemies. This will be testable on the 1.7 PTS in a future update.
- There are known issues with the WIP Deadeye Classified set that keep the 4 and 6 piece bonuses from working properly. Please refrain from using Deadeye in PTS 1. Deadeye reworked 4 piece and Classified sets will be fixed and testable on the 1.7 PTS in a future update.
- Classified Recalibration:
- Recalibrating the Primary stat on a classified gear piece is not working properly.
- We are working on extended primary stat range recalibration to be testable on the 1.7 PTS in a future update.
- Fixed an issue where stats on Classified Gear Sets would roll lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where you could not recalibrate two stats on Classified Gear Sets.
- Fixed an issue where the LoneStar 6-piece bonus stopped working if the player swapped weapons just as they ran out of ammo.
- SVD recoil and spread have been retuned to be in line with the M1A.
- Seeker Mine explosion damage has been reduced from 900 to 600. Airbust Mod damage has been reduced from 300 to 120.
- Added a hard cap on RPM for all weapons. It will no longer be possible to overcome the RPM limitation of a weapon, no matter what shooting method is used.
- Fixed a bug where Pakhan’s talent could be staked if the reload animation was interrupted.
- SASG [console pts3]
- Increased time to max accuracy when shouldering the weapon
- Increased spread
- Fixed a bug where players could get the On Fire status effect even though they had 100% burn resistance. Note that players can still take damage from certain fire attacks, such as Cleaner flamethrowers.
- Fixed a bug where players could run faster than they should by spamming the sprint button.
- Fixed gamepad maximum scope sensitivity being lower than intended. Maximum sensitivity is now the same as it was in 1.6.
- After a Medkit cleanses a Status Effect, it will grant a temporary, three-second invulnerability to the cleansed Effect.
- The Coolheaded & Determined talents will now have an effect on cooldowns for all skills, including Signature Skills.
- Fixed a bug where Triage would be applied multiple times.
- Minor color tweaks has been made to make the Loadout UI more consistent.
- Fixed an issue where switching mods on a Loadout while having a full inventory could override the backpack capacity.
- Fixed an issue where a player cannot switch between two identical Loadouts using different mods while having a full backpack.
- Fixed a bug where certain audio clips would loop
- Fixed an issue where the Pulse icon would overlap other UI elements.
- Seeker Mine:
- Fixed a bug where the Seeker Mine with Cluster mod would sometimes be unable to detonate on a target if the target was on top of a cover.
- Support Station:
- Fixed a bug where if an agent revived by another skill while in a Support Station’s area of effect would cause the Support Station to despawn.
- Fixed a bug where an agent could not be revived by First Aid if they were being revived by a Support Station that was destroyed before the revive finished.
- Fixed a bug where the Support Station would remain in the agent’s hand after deploying it.
- Fixed a bug where an agent would sometimes not get revived if a group member used First Aid with the Defibrillator mod.
- Fixed a bug where an agent would get revived if the agent was in the process of self-reviving from a friendly Support Station but tried to cancel the action.
- First Aid:
- Fixed a bug where the First Aid Defibrillator revive would not be prioritized over other slower revives while they were in progress.
- Fixed a bug where the First Aid’s effect would be delayed while the projectile slowly descended to the ground.
- Mobile Cover:
- Fixed a bug where the Mobile Cover could be knocked down by other agents and enemy NPCs even though they were under immobilizing status effects.
- Fixed a bug with Mobile Cover where an agent could be lifted above ground.
- Fixed the description of the Mobile Cover Countermeasures mod so that it now clearly states that shooting a target while being in cover on it will pulse the target for 5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue with the Mobile Cover Countermeasures mod where group members would not get the concealment when taking cover behind it.
- Ballistic Shield:
- Fixed a bug where the Ballistic Shield would not take damage from your own grenade or Sticky Bomb.
- Fixed an issue with Ballistic Shield Riot Shield buff, where the agent could get multiple buffs by performing certain actions.
- EMP Sticky Bomb no longer staggers the enemy.
- Fixed a bug with First Aid Defibrillator where a player equipped with a Vigorous chest rolling into the area would only receive the instant heal and not the heal over time.
- Fixed a bug where group member’s skill cooldowns would not be decreased when taking cover in an area affected by Smart Cover with the Recharger mod.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to use a skill immediately after entering the Dark Zone would result in the skill going into cooldown.
- Recovery Link can no longer be used while firing your weapon, similar to Survivor and Tactical Link.
- Fixed an issue with the Turret’s target prioritization.
- Fixed a bug in Napalm Production Site where an agent could defeat Joe Ferro inside his room before defeating his guards.
- Fixed a bug in Grand Central Station where the turrets were reactivated after player death.
- Fixed an issue where Hudson Refugee Camp became impossible to complete if the bosses are killed too quickly on Challenge Mode.
- Fixed an issue in WarrenGate Power Plant where a door would refuse to open if the player dies before completing a certain objective.
- Fixed several instances in different missions, including Russian Consulate and Napalm Production Site, where the player could get stuck or shoot through walls and floors.
- Fixed a weird door in the General Assembly parking lot.
- Fixed a location where the player could throw a Seeker Mine through a wall and kill all the enemies on the other side.
- Fixed a location in General Assembly where a glass panel could get in the way in the fight against Raptor.
- Fixed a bug where Underground Directives would not continue across Underground phases.
- Fixed an issue with the Mad Skills Directive where the second skill would go on cooldown when the player aimed his first one.
- Fixed a bug where the agent could fast travel to the Underground while carrying contaminated items.
- Fixed some big weird doors in the Underground.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were unable to detect the player after going through a weird fire door.
- Fixed a bug where Mods could not be equipped on items in Survival.
- The rewards you get from Survival have been increased.
- Reaching Tier 1 will rewards you with a Survival Cache instead of a Gear Cache.
- Reaching Tier 2 will rewards you with one Survival Cache and one Weapons Cache.
- Fixed a bug where the Punisher accolade on the end screen would always have a checkbox next to it even if it wasn’t completed.
- Fixed several issues in the environment, where players could get stuck.
- Fixed instances of the game freezing when leaving Survival.
Known Issues with Survival
- Using deconstruct in a Survival session will get user stuck in the overview UI interface.
- The user is unable to equip gear mods in Survival.
- Fixed instances of the game freezing when leaving a Last Stand match.
- Fixed an issue with the positioning of a prop which could cause players to get stuck in tactical point A1.
- You can now see recent/nearby players from the opposing team as well as from your own team.
Base of Operations
- Stopped an evil Christmas tree by the Premium Vendor from trapping players.
- Fixed a bug where the Base of Operation would become unusable after visiting the Premium Vendor.
- Fixed a number of issues throughout the world such as:
- Being unable to vault over certain objects.
- Being shot by NPC’s through a wall by the entrance of the The Ward safe house.
- Being blocked by invisible objects.
- Getting stuck between objects.
- Objects clipping through other objects.
- Being able to glitch through various walls.
- Floating flags and misplaces textures.
- Fixed an issue where agents were able to jump off a roof in Turtle Bay.
- We’ve stopped NPCs from following you into an elevator in Turtle Bay.
- Fixed several places where hiding behind certain objects would stop enemies from engaging the agent.
- Fixed several issues in the DarkZone such as:
- Agents sometimes receiving the Outside Playable Area message when in the The Armory landmark.
- A lootable object in DZ7 being in an unreachable place.
- Being able to glitch through a wall in the The Mall landmark.
- Being unable to drop down from certain objects once the agent has climbed them.
- Minor graphical issues in The Armory.
- Moved several trashbags around so players wouldn’t get stuck behind them anymore.
- Moved a rogue lamp.
- NPCs being able to shoot through certain walls.
- Fixed an issue where a Named NPC was missing from the The Basement landmark in DZ09.
- Stopped NPCs from sneaking through a gap between a pair of doors and a rooftop in DZ09.
- Fixed an issue where cleared Landmarks would not give out rewards.
- The Named NPC “Beans” now belong to the correct faction.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would stop engaging the player if they hid behind certain objects in the Q Building Landmark.
- Fixed an issue where the player can teleport outside of the map in Dark Zone 2.
- Fixed a bug where a dead group member would still appear as unconscious in the group UI.
- Fixed a bug in the Group Management menu where the Agent Details could overlap with the server warning “Poor connection to host server”.
- Fixed several instances of debug_text appearing in the UI.
- Blueprints are now shared across all characters on an account.
- Consumables Caches are now available at the Dark Zone vendors.
- Moved the position of the Loadout icon on items you have marked as a favorite to make it easier to identify them.
- Added backpack capacity to the loot preview.
- Fixed a bug where after dying and placing the cursor over a respawn location the highlighting of the option would appear on the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed a bug where pressing back while having the option to disable sharing for an item would cause the item to be unshareable.
- Fixed a bug where buying back items quickly could result in exceeding the inventory limit.
- Fixed a bug where the “Sell” button at a vendor would be active even though there was nothing to sell.
- Fixed a bug where you would get the wrong message when buying an item from any vendor.
- When buying every item from the Appearance Vendor, you will now be able to see all your available currencies.
- Fixed a bug where the Ubisoft Club Action Completed pop-up would show up every time the game was started.
- The talent description on the NinjaBike bag now correctly reflects its functionality.
- Players now get a warning if their wallet of is full of a given currency and they open a Cache containing that currency.
- Removed the unusable “Equip” button from the Commendation menus.
- Fixed an issue where the “Unmark as junk” button wouldn’t show after marking an item as junk in the Stash.
- Cypher Keys are shown in the loot preview.
- You can now inspect received clothing items straight in the Encrypted Caches window. It uses the same inspect camera as the regular appearance menu.
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn’t use the D-pad to navigate the Encrypted Cache screen.
- Fixed an UI issue where there a white box would be displayed instead of the number of Cypher Keys the player has.
Known Issues with UI
- Many icons in game are appearing as boxes instead of icons.
- Fixed an issue where an agent would right-click on an item and the text describing the options presented would flicker rapidly.
- Fixed UI overlap which could occur when an agent was comparing items and then dragging an item over to share or dismantle.
- Fixed an issue where agents could still use the scroll wheel while the Not Enough Space prompt was present.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse cursor would sometimes not be present on the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Group Management menu would begin flickering when an agent hovered the cursor over a friend’s name.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s FPS would still be capped despite turning off the Frame Rate limiter.
- Fixed a bug where equipping the Pork Pie hat would make it appear on the character’s feet instead of their head.
- Fixed a bug where players receiving a burn status effect right after throwing a grenade or throwable skill would disable the grenade or skill.
- Fixed an issue where the NPC beating a dead body scene had no sound effects.
- Fixed an issue with Tattoo saturation not changing between 0 – 30% during Character Creation.
- Fixed a visual bug where an agent would continuously bleed if revived by a group member’s Recovery Link while another revive was in progress.
- Added sound effects to the JTF officer knocking on bars in the Brooklyn Precinct. Maybe someone will actually hear him and help him out now.
- The Blueprints Vendor in the Terminal should now speak again.
- Agents no longer blink and move their eyes once killed. Say no to zombies.
- Fixed an issue where the Global Event headshot sound would play outside of the Global Events.
- Fixed an issue where you could clip through the camera when in a party and multiple agents are standing around the Premium Vendor.
- Agents still blinked after death on the PTS. No zombies allowed, so we made sure it is not happening anymore