Martedì 5 dicembre i server di The Division 2 saranno offline dalle 9.30 per una manutenzione programmata, che servirà a implementare il Title Update 19.3.
Durata prevista: ~
3 ore | estesa di 2 ore | estesa fino alle 15.30 | manutenzione estesa a causa di problemi inaspettati, durata non nota.
Dimensione patch: ~ 6GB
PATCH NOTES [ENG]
INCURSION – PARADISE LOST
- Fixed the issue with the mission occasionally remaining stuck on “Secure the Area” after defeating the last boss and all enemies.
- Fixed the issue with the the door that leads to the next beat not opening after killing Moss if all party members are inside the room where he spawns.
WEAPONS AND GEAR
- Fixed the issue with the Backbone, Empress International and Battery pack backpacks core attribute being set to Skill Tier.
- Every affected backpack will have their core attribute changed to Armor. The attribute will not be reversed if it was recalibrated.
- Fixed the issue with Agent’s hand clipping through the Carnage named Light Machinegun.
- Duplicates of specialization pistols obtained when transferring them between Agents through the stash can now be deconstructed but give no resources.
- Fixed the issue with server performance drop when Mel Arnold bounty was active.
- Fixed the issue with the missing art for the Woodwork and Wall Street bundles.
- Fixed the issue with the incorrect objective message display for the Goal Project Salvager Crew at The Theater.
The annual winter holiday celebrations will be back in The Division 2 this December, and with it the return of festive-themed cosmetics – some old and new.
- The Winter Project Scavenger Hunt starts on December 5th and ends on January 9th
- Winter Project is available for all players, regardless of ownership of DLC. All objectives are located in Washington DC.
- 15 new projects for players to take on with 15 rewards to unlock – 10 of which are completely new items.
- Added murals to The Castle sliding gates.
- Added multiple localization fixes.
- Fixed multiple issues affecting audio.
Mi chiamo Elena, aka Itasil92, e vengo dalla Sardegna. Sono admin/founder di The Division Dark Zone, prima community italiana dedicata al franchise The Division. Dal 2015 sono Ubisoft Star Player, ho partecipato all’E3 2015 di LA e a diversi workshop e eventi in vari studi Ubisoft. Dal 2021 sono anche membro dell’Elite Task Force.