Martedì 27 settembre i server di The Division 2 saranno offline dalle 9.30 per una manutenzione programmata, che servirà a implementare il Title Update 16.1.
Durata prevista: 3 ore
Dimensione patch: ~ 4GB
PATCH NOTES [ENG]
Potete visualizzare i problemi noti e i fix in arrivo sulla board ufficiale di TD2 su Trello.
L’evento abiti SHD Paragon è stato rinviato, la nuova data verrà svelata a breve.
- As a temporary solution, we decided to significantly reduce Shrapnel Trap efficiency in PvP to dissuade players from using it.
- Fixed an issue where Premium Credits were spent instead of Textiles when buying from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue where “Add” and “Remove” options would appear when attempting to buy items more expensive than the premium credits balance.
- Reduced the HP of the Tidal Basin Legendary Stronghold Boss weak points.
- Fixed an issue where the Doctor Home Exotic rifle is not working in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where All High-End Assault Rifles had Rifle damage as a Core Attribute.
- Fixed an issue where the Closer and Uzina Getica Gear Brand Set chest pieces were missing an attribute roll.
- Fixed an issue where Dye slots weren’t functional on gear pieces from the Umbra Initiative Gear Set and Brazos de Arcabuz Brand Set.
- Fixed an issue where the Doctor Home Exotic rifle does not have a proficiency rank.
- Fixed an issue where Busy Little Bee had two icons in the Expertise Pistols category.
UI & VISUAL
- Fixed an issue where the “Show the Signature Weapon” Option is reset to default every time the user changes server.
- Fixed an issue where the primary weapon skins rewards visuals would stretch outside of the Season 10 Reward Tracker.
- Fixed an issue where the active event text from the Season menu overlaps with Progression when hovering it in the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue where text is present in the Main Menu Season Option for Manhunt Target Events on locales: Spanish, Latin-American Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Korean.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen/Image displayed on the “Expertise Table” section of the Tutorial was not localized in Brazilian Portuguese but in Italian.
- Fixed an issue where multiple weapon skin previews would not display properly in the apparel menu or on the weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Season 10 Unique Weapon skins have small icons in the Apparel Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the icon for the Tendrils unique weapon skin was missing the drum mag.
- Fixed an issue where the “Fast Travel to Seasons Vendor” button could be used to start the “Initiate Fast Travel” animation while inside submenus that don’t have this button present.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Pass for Season 10: Price of Power was blurry.
- Fixed an issue where Apparel Items from Dark Path would drop as gear items.
- Fixed an issue where the Maintenance Shirt would clip with various pants from the store.
- Fixed an issue where the LED Pants icon from the Apparel Menu does not match the in-game pants.
- Fixed an issue where Legacy or Season 9 Hidden Alliance caches are rewarded instead of Season 10 Price of Power caches for Leagues.
Mi chiamo Elena, aka Itasil92, e vengo dalla Sardegna. Sono admin/founder di The Division Dark Zone, prima community italiana dedicata al franchise The Division. Dal 2015 sono Ubisoft Star Player, ho partecipato all’E3 2015 di LA e a diversi workshop e eventi in vari studi Ubisoft. Dal 2021 sono anche membro dell’Elite Task Force.