Martedì 5 luglio i server di The Division 2 saranno offline dalle 9.30 per una manutenzione programmata, con la quale verrà implementato il Title Update 15.3.
3 ore estesa di 1 ora
Dimensione patch: ~4GB
BLUEPRINTS & GEAR
- Fixed an issue where the blueprints for the Dread Edict, Bluescreen and Catharsis exotics were missing from Inaya’s shop.
- Fixed an issue where The Setup and Closer did not drop with targeted loot.
- Fixed an issue where Season 9 blueprints did not appear in the Crafting Station before acquiring them.
- Fixed an issue where the menu would not appear when inspecting people in Countdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where items appear as proficient despite not being at proficiency rank 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain high amounts of proficiency XP by disrupting Parnell’s decoys in “The Tombs” mission.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to stack bonus expertise damage.
- Resolved the grade icon being shifted to the left on all item tiles in the inventory.
- Resolved visual stretching outside of borders with the new gear/vanity items in the Season 9 Rewards Tracker.
Mi chiamo Elena, aka Itasil92, e vengo dalla Sardegna. Sono admin/founder di The Division Dark Zone, prima community italiana dedicata al franchise The Division. Dal 2015 sono Ubisoft Star Player, ho partecipato all’E3 2015 di LA e a diversi workshop e eventi in vari studi Ubisoft. Dal 2021 sono anche membro dell’Elite Task Force.