Martedì 7 novembre i server di The Division 2 saranno offline dalle 9.30 per una manutenzione programmata, che servirà a implementare il Title Update 19.2.
Durata prevista: ~ 3 ore
Dimensione patch: ~ 5.5GB
Seguire il post su Twitter o il Server Status ufficiale per aggiornamenti su eventuali ritardi/estensioni della manutenzione, o riaperture anticipate dei server.
PATCH NOTES [ENG]
INCURSION – PARADISE LOST
- Fixed the issue with the weekly chest not resetting.
- The chest now doesn’t have a cooldown.
- If you have multiple keys in your inventory, you can open the weekly chest until there are no more keys in your inventory.
- Players will be able to earn 1 key per week.
- Fixed the issue with the agent not being able to get the collectibles after defeating the Lovebirds.
- Fixed the issue with the missing subtitles for Johnson during the “Vows” collectible comm.
- Fixed the issue with the glass windows still being present on the building instead of being destroyed in the final beat.
- Fixed the issue with Wright becoming immune if he has poison or bleed debuff active when reaching the armor cap.
- Fixed the issue with the blueprint for the TDI “Kard” Custom Named Pistol not dropping from Reconstructed Caches.
- Fixed the issue with a second blueprint for the Motherly Love Named Gloves dropping from Reconstructed Caches.
- Fixed the issue with the blueprint for the Test Subject Named AR being incorrectly placed in the rifles section at the Crafting Station.
- Fixed the issue with the blueprint for the Fox’s Prayer Named Kneepads that wouldn’t appear as listed at the Crafting Station after receiving it.
- Fixed the issue with the blueprint for The Gift Named Backpack being incorrectly placed in the vests section at the Crafting Station.
- Added more weekly collectibles to Descent
- Fixed the issue with the Blueprints for the Named Sidearms of several specializations being received from Reconstructed caches:
- Diceros Special (Demolitionist sidearm)
- Maxim 9 (Technician sidearm)
- Firestarter (Firewall sidearm)
- Survivalist D50 (Survivalist sidearm).
- Fixed the issue with the blueprints for Named gear pieces gained from Reconstructed caches not requiring brand-specific materials. This includes:
- Mohterly Love
- Contractor’s Gloves
- Everyday Carrier
- Caesar’s Guard
- Zero F’s
- Emperor’s Guard
- The Setup
- The Hollow Man
- The Closer
- Ferocious Calm
- Pristine Example
- The Gift
- Claws Out
- Anarchist’s Cookbook
GEAR, WEAPONS & TALENTS
- Fixed the issue with The Empress International backpack and the Battery Pack Named Backpack drops that could be bought with the Armor core attribute instead of the Skill tier attribute.
- Fixed the issue with the Incinerator Turret not exploding after being disabled or destroyed if the player has previously equipped another type of turret and then equipped the Ortiz: Exuro gearset.
- Fixed the issue with the Actum Est talent of the St. Elmo’s Engine exotic weapon not working after a new St. Elmo’s exotic weapon was equipped on the character.
- Fixed the issue with The Vigilance Talent resetting when the agent’s shield takes damage.
- Fixed the issue with deployable skills not being usable while aiming them when the “Cool Skills” directive was active.
- Fixed the issue with the area objective marker that would persist after entering the final area of the “November Two” bounty.
- Fixed the issue with The Recruiter’s name being present in Legacy Manhunt menu for Faye Lau Climax mission.
- Added other minor UI fixes.
- Fixed the issue with GEN Ramen set mods icons that would have Items icons instead of Mods icons when looking from the Apparel menu.
- Fixed various clipping issues with a few apparel event items on male Agent:
- GEN Ramen pants
- GEN Ramen neckpiece
- Tomorrow gloves
- Low Life shoes
- Fixed the issue with several NPC weapons having placeholder textures.
- Fixed the issue with the Monorail doing a 180° spin as the last fight of the Manning Zoo mission was about to start.
- Fixed the issue with the “Access the generators” sub-objective in Countdown from the Reactors arena not updating after interacting with the first button while holding down the Move Forward key.
- Added multiple localization fixes.
Mi chiamo Elena, aka Itasil92, e vengo dalla Sardegna. Sono admin/founder di The Division Dark Zone, prima community italiana dedicata al franchise The Division. Dal 2015 sono Ubisoft Star Player, ho partecipato all’E3 2015 di LA e a diversi workshop e eventi in vari studi Ubisoft. Dal 2021 sono anche membro dell’Elite Task Force.